Elko Sanitation offers commercial and residential roll-off dumpsters and service for a wide variety of construction, demolition, special events and other cleanup needs. Our drivers, operations and sales teams work diligently to provide the best roll-off dumpsters and service for our customers.
Advantages of Roll-Off Dumpsters:
- Containment of allowable garbage and debris
- Saves you from hauling garbage to the landfill
Our roll-off dumpsters vary in size, but are generally 8’ wide and 21’ long.
Items Allowed in Roll-Off:
- Appliances with CFC's removed & tagged
- Concrete (10 yard maximum)
- Construction debris
- Household & commercial trash
- Metal & cardboard recycling available
- Tires (additional charges apply)
Items Not Allowed in Roll-Off:
- Appliances containing CFCs
- Hazardous waste
- Medical equipment
- Medical waste (such as needles)
NOTE: Please do not over-fill roll-off dumpsters as they must be level across the top. The maximum load weight limit for the roll-off container is ten (10) tons or 20,000 pounds of material.
If a customer loads more than ten tons into the roll-off dumpster, that customer will be responsible for unloading the excess material. Customer agrees that Elko Sanitation has the right to charge a fee of $150 for problems with delivery or pick up dealing with the roll-off container, such as being overloaded or unable to access.